October 1, 2009

Jason and Matt's Top Ten Miss list!

Jason
  1. Family
  2. Girlfriend
  3. All my peeps
  4. Chipotle
  5. Starbucks
  6. Mountains with Snow
  7. Comfy Bed and Teddy Bear
  8. LOST parties
  9. Room with Jeff Davenport
  10. Pearl Street Mall
Matt
  1. Mom & Dad. free rent, free love
  2. Brooke Noel Howard a lot!
  3. Stefan Hagen
  4. In N Out's double double
  5. Starbucks..... NOT
  6. Bryon Stark
  7. Jenna Jones
  8. Boulder and Camp Timberline
  9. Tommy Parrott
  10. Jimmy and River Lakey

4 comments:

  1. Matt, I just want to be clear about something.
    When you say:
    7. Jenna Jones..you really mean Jenna Jones/Becca Mathews...right?

    Just making sure :)

    Glad you guys made it safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, are these people in the order you will miss them? xo Mom xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca, congrats on being the blog's 1st poster! Jason and I will know who are true friends are very soon! So far you are in the lead!

    Mom, of course you and dad are in first place. But I will miss everyone else the same amount :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a list that Chick-Fil-A didn't?!?!?! Or sweet tea? Or High School Musical sing alongs? I think my pride just went through the roof. It's probably time for me to go humble myself by attempting to shoot a basketball or play a musical instrument... just to stay grounded ;)

    ReplyDelete